This is a post about a completed quilt, but here it is in process on the long arm.
There was a bit of a learning curve and I think I’d have to make it again to be totally comfortable but I’m happy with my results.
I was using scraps on hand and I didn’t have enough to do the pattern exactly. I did have enough left over pieces to add the strip at the top and bottom so the quilt would be rectangular instead of square.
The quilt finished is 51″ x 62″. It took me a bit to figure out how I wanted to quilt it and I’m really happy with my design choice.
Here is the back.
And on our front porch.
Yeah another finish! The top was completed quite some time ago. Finding time to put it on the long arm…. well that’s another story.
Quilting on the journey, Jackie