The Sew-In group that meets monthly at my house is still working on lap quilts for a local hospice facility for Veteran’s.
The evenings quotes:
Q. How are you doing?
A. These people can’t see can they?
- Do I have to take it all out again? I’ve already sewn that once.
- She gave me kindergarten scissors (I handed her a bad pair I guess – left over from my daycare days).
- Okay, now I need a seam ripper.
- Whoops, I didn’t mean to do that.
- Uh hello, Dude, work with me here (talking to their machine)
- Ironing is so relaxing (I have to agree)
- Oh sure, now you tell me.
- Why are you “thunking” (to sewing machine).
The above quote resulted in this nice bird’s nest:
A finish and two ready for quilting and binding.
We have 9 completed and 12 in process.
Thanks Ladies for your hard work!
See you next month!
Enjoy the journey, Jackie