I don’t know about you, but it feels as though the months fly by. Autumn is my favorite season and it’s just about over. Sigh.
Here is my quilty status for the month:
- Royals Towels
- Melinda’s Dresses
- Grandmother’s Garden
New this month
- Christmas table runner
- To add – small quilty thank you/Christmas gifts and cards
- “lasagna” quilt as you go (nothing to show for this)
Plan – Not much has changed in this….. other than a couple of deletions
- “Four Dancers” quilt for Grace
- Stonehenge charms
- Selvage edge sewing machine apron
- Red Sox Quilt
- Cub’s Quilt
- Binding tool kit quilt
- Toddler shape quilt
- Diamond Quilt
- Baby Flannel Quilt
- Bryce Creighton Quilt
- Long arm quilt samples
- HST Mini leftovers (flying geese leftovers), still trimming
- Winter Wonderland
- Kynzi’s quilt
- Batik Jacket (another “what was I thinking?” purchases) – I need to get working on this
On the Design Wall- almost – need to start playing with these I have other ideas for using up my 1 1/2 inch squares that I want to start on
- Mini Charms
Piece – I guess I need to get busy…..
- Star Puzzle Quilt -saving this for the next donation sew-in
To Rip out or Unsew
- Nothing !!!
- Man’s nursing home quilt
- 2nd Man’s Nursing home quilt
- 3rd (now have another one pieced)
- HST larger leftovers (flying geese leftovers)
- Flying Geese
- Stonehenge SueNami
- Stack and Whack Quilt
- Hexagon Doll Quilt – hand quilt
- Cheater donation quilt
- Winter Wonderland … No progress….
- Little House on the Prairie quilt
- Prayer quilt
- Baby Gift Quilt
- Coin Strip Quilt
- 2nd Pineapple quilt
There is still time to enter the Andover/Little House on the Prairie fabric. Details on this post that has the tutorial of the mini quilt shown above.
Several finishes, not only personally but for customers. Now for Decembers sewing.
What did your November look like?
Keeping tabs on myself on the journey, Jackie