My New Year’s WIP update:
- Hexagon doll quilt – Still in process, this will be a while yet
- Whole Cloth Quilt – Completed
- Black/White and Red Quilt – Completed, needs a name
- Mini Club Christmas Table Runner – Completed
- Colson’s Baseball Quilt – Completed
- Veteran Quilt – Completed
- Camden’s Baseball Quilt – Completed
- Stonehenge Sue Nami – Ready to quilt, gaining experience on long arm before I quilt
- Noah’s animal quilt – Completed
- Scraptitude – Completed
- Leader/Ender Unnamed quilt – some progress
- Purple/Yellow Brick Road – Completed, waiting for pictures and a post (don’t ask me why it had taken me 6 months to remember this).
- Winter Wonderland – no progress
- Minkee Baby Quilt – Completed – here
Ten completes out of 14, not too shabby.
2014 Goals Update:
- Space quilts one for Caiden – complete
- Space quilt, one for Christian, complete, waiting for his birthday in July to post
- Mini Charm Veteran quilt – little progress
- Space quilt panel – no progress
- Christmas Panel – no progress
- Selvage Edge Quilt – no progress
- Dog leases – see the post. 🙂
- Layer Cake quilt – cutting/sewing stage, progress here.
- Christmas cards – no progress
- Christmas ornaments – Mostly completed, I want to make more
- 2 Different sets of charm packs – have ideas floating in my head
- Japanese taupes – I wonder if this will make it off this list this year
Not on the list but completed:
- Other Minkee Baby quilts finished and I need to post.
- Spring Postcard Swap
- Summer Postcard Swap
- Boy Charm Quilt (needs a name)
- Zipper See-through bag
- Graduation T-shirt quilt
- Easter Postcards
- Mini bags for charm swap
I’m participating in Sandy’s quilting resolutions and she had us list 3 monkeys we wanted off our back. Sadly, it wasn’t until this weekend (and an extra day off) that I started on one of them and that is to update my website. I haven’t started that yet, but I have started researching options. I’d much rather be sewing. Sigh.
I may have those monkeys yet to contend with, but I am getting a lot of sewing done. Any monkeys in your life?
Still dodging monkeys on the Journey, Jackie