Do you wonder where the year went? Because the days blend together, I thought it would be helpful for me to take a look at this year’s work, cataloged by month.
- Flower Power Baby Mat/Quilt – a class on the Accuquilt Go Cutter
- Asian Garden – miniature quilt for a friend
- Sewing Wallet – tutorial
- Lucky Stars BOM
- Quilt It Challenge – January
- Veteran Postage Stamp Quilt
- Creative Prompts – Old, Star, Wet
- Birthday Cards
- Saturday Batiks
- Benny the Bear
- Creative Prompt – Fresco, Grow
- Creative Prompt – Capture, Spill
- Quilt It Challenge – February
- Space Quilt
- Asian Credit Card Holder
- Creative Prompt – West
- Lucky Stars BOM – March – sadly I didn’t keep up with this
- Quilt it Challenge – March
- Building Blocks Pattern – first one developed for sale
- Quilt It Challenge– April
- iPod Nano/Business Card Holder – Tutorial
I had many other projects in the works, not many finishes. Also discovered how time consuming a pattern is to develop.
- Summer Fun Counting Book
- Making a Large Pressing Station– tutorial on converting an ironing board
- Quilt It Challenge – July
- Traditional Modern Dresden Plate
- Quilt It Challenge – August
- Sewing with Noah – a pillowcase
- Sewing with Grace – a pillowcase
- 3 Crazy Sisters
I did a lot of piecing in between classes and vacations and holidays, but few finishes. Expect to see a lot in the next month or two.
To see the finishes from the monthly Veteran Quilt Sew-in go here.
My projects were all over the place, I wonder if I will be more focused in 2014, what about you?
A 2013 ending on the Journey, Jackie